- Pratibha Patil's unforgettable “Let The Games . . . . BEGIN” speech.
- Lalit Bhanot, who temporarily became
’s most famous guy named ‘Lalit’. India
- Kim Jong Il’s hair.
- Vampires that aren’t named ‘Dracula’.
- Lalit Modi’s fervent belief that he can sidestep
’s legal system, and fight his case purely on Twitter. Also, for ensuring that, for the first time in the nation’s history, everybody was talking about TWO guys named ‘Lalit’. India
- The Pakistan Cricket Board (a candidate for Lifetime Achievement Award)
. New Zealand
- Barack Obama’s staggering failure to achieve even simple things like stopping random guys in Tamil Nadu from pronouncing his name as ‘Obomo’.
- Jacob Zuma.
- People who bought expensive 3D televisions - even though the only real content for it presently is the Avatar Blu-Ray.