Saturday, March 24, 2012

Self-Talk at travel and land of M K Gandhi

If I was asked to go by sarker Airline I felt every time how I am going to manage the shoddy people who continues to behave "mai baab sarker" while serving the customer. This was greatly cooled by two beautiful kids (less than 6 year old) during my recent visit to Hyderabad. These kids were asking all kinds of nice questions.

Another painstaking journey, yet again by sarkar airline today morning. Unlike my usual practice of self musing, I was not really  musing myself on anything. In fact, I had forgotten the fact that I am coming after 6 years to the land of the great man who was born on this land and lifted the ignorance of world masses.

Quite surprisingly, how the time takes me to places where I have been put up today! I was not determined to write this blog from such a important place any time soon or my life time at all. Yes, I am writing this from the very place where the great Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi faced the trial of sedition in the Central Hall of the Government Circuit House at Ahmedabad on the 18th of March in 1922 under "section 124A of the Indian Penal Code" and and sentenced to six years' imprisonment. Read the full story from here. From today's context the relevant of sedition and need for reform.

No comments:

Post a Comment