That is the title of upcoming Tamil movie starring blockbuster Ghajni (Tamil) Surya and Kamal Haasan’s daughter Shruti Haasan.
Why seven matters? Yes there is news now on:
- Seven most powerful economists in the world (2010) compiled by economist Nouriel Roubini for Forbes Magazine
-Renowned Indian-origin academician Raghuram Rajan has been named alongside US Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and Nobel laureate Paul Krugman among the list of seven.
- Forbes’ list of seven most powerful rural Indian entrepreneurs, whose “inventions are changing lives” of the people across the country. IIM-Ahmedabad professor and founder of
's Honeybee Network Anil Gupta has selected the seven most powerful rural Indian entrepreneurs for a compilation in Forbes magazine. India
- Jagani developed a motorcycle-based tractor for
's poor farmers, which is both cost effective - costing roughly USD 318, and fuel efficient (it can plow an acre of land in 30 minutes with two liters of fuel). India
- A farmer, Patel invented a cotton stripping machine that has significantly cut the cost of cotton farming and revolutionised
's cotton industry. India
- Prajapati, a potter, invented a clay non-stick pan that costs Rs 100 and a clay refrigerator that runs without electricity for those who cannot afford a fridge or their electricity and maintenance costs, Gupta said.
In the feminist category, Indian environmentalist Vandana Shiva has been named as one of the seven most powerful feminists in the world.
See here for more such lists.