Friday, November 12, 2010

Hayek on Economics, Little, Imagine, Design


From Russ Post

"So let’s have a contest for the best poster design that uses the Hayek quote with an illustration that you create or use with permission. So the illustration must be free of any copyright issues. The deadline for submission is December 10, roughly a month for now. Send entries to my email address russroberts at gmail.com.

The top three entries will receive an autographed hardcover copy of my book, The Price of Everything (or The Invisible Heart or The Choice if you prefer), and will have their entry honored here at the Cafe. Entries will be judged by me using my own idiosyncratic view of aesthetics, elegance, simplicity, and cleverness. And I reserve the right to choose fewer than three winners." See here for more (Thanks to Cafehayek)

No comments:

Post a Comment