Friday, December 5, 2008

Back to blog!

One of the radical liberal economist and friend Sauvik asked in this blog why this blog has been silent for some time

Actually, I was planning to write few lines about the week that went by Mumbai’s Terrorists attacks and the public funded National Security agencies who were counting the deaths day and nights. The other thing I wanted to write about my last week field visits. I went with two objectives one is to find out the impact of modern technology in agriculture and its access to small and marginal farmers in India. The other one is that whether these modern technologies are affordable to the small and marginal farmers. I will answer these two questions later. 

So I had little time to read articles and comments etc and also the unavailability of internet connectivity in the field visits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment