We need to think over what Gujarat Chief Minister says. A bit from his lecture today at India Today Conclave:
- "After inaugurating Ashoka Hotel in Delhi, Nehru came to Parliament and said 'I am very happy that I inaugurated this hotel today'. To this, Atal Behari Vajpayee, then a young leader, said 'this is the saddest day in my life when the prime minister inaugurates a hotel instead of a hospital':
- Govt has no business to do business, Modi says disapproving the role of PSUs.
- We are wasting our youth power and our women power. We need to pay attention to that.
- Why can't our rail infrastructure be manufactured privately?
- The biggest strength of democracy is its grievance redressal system
- The country does not need Act (legislation). It needs action
- Once I was with the PM. He didn't say anything. So I started speaking. What else could I have done"