Monday, August 22, 2011

Too many 'Bills'


Mahesh Bhatt said something very interesting one has to ponder: 

  • "I am an imperfect person with an imperfect view of the world – couldn't that hold true for everyone else, including Anna?"

And 

  • “Anna's bill is just as impractical and dangerous as the government's bill. The nation must question Anna's bill as much as the government's. The bill proposes to create a power that is dangerous. Democracy must destabilise power, not augur it in the wrong hands. I get abused online by Anna's supporters so badly when I criticise his agenda. Arre bhai, just because I am not with you, does it mean I am against you?”

1 comment:

  1. I am 100% agree with your opinion. I want to quote tolstoy story in which they claverly describe that how to many law is increase the complixity ! fast till death is not the right way to protest it is blackmailing !

    Solanki

    ReplyDelete