Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life, Ideas, Belief and Preach (LIBP)

In the course of learning I have learned to muse about the uncommon ideas, unfolding belief and pundits preach in public life.

Life is a two parts one is private another one is public yet there is no concrete separate line between these two.

However, many the so called adult pundits believe and preach in different ways. They are three ways at least to my mind:

  • First, people who learn the ideas and analysis it and thought through in depth and believe it then preach in appropriate way without vulgar words,
  • Secondly, people who learn the ideas and never analyse independently nor thought through in deep sense but mistakenly believe in it and preach always,
  • Thirdly, people who learn the ideas and analyse it and thought through it squarely and believe in it but preach way of their believed ideas.

The starting point of my learning is the nature which is as great place to learn as well as a dangerous one mislead you.

Let’s turn why I write these ideas.

‘Every political life ends in failure’ says Mani Shankar Aiyer in a interview to the Indian Express. He was defeated in the 15th General Election. To my mind he is good learner and believer and wrong preacher. Further, he says “I got exposed to Karl Marx and was very impressed with his value system, which said “from each according to his ability and to each according to his need”. It seemed to me a far greater spiritual injunction than the ten commandments. I could not see how believing in unreason could be reconciled with unscientific beliefs.

More importantly and interestingly he agrees and believes that “the only pro-American element in my whole being is that I agree with them when they say that happiness lies in the pursuit of happiness. The pursuit of happiness is the purpose of life. And happiness is about successfully overcoming challenges.

The rest is history but if you are a regular reader of his writings you can guess what I trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment