Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Road to Indian Citizen by Chandra

Sun stealer, moon stealer and men stealer what not, just it here. I am very much subscribed to F A Hayek but not all! Every Indian should be taught in every educational institutions about one of his celebrated and severe criticized book “The Road to Serfdom” published in 1944. I like the below paragraph.

“If I had my way, every man and woman who legally enters this country would immediately be issued a copy of F.A. Hayek’s “The Road to Serfdom” and a Kalashnikov, and the legal definition of terrorist would be resolved as “ready source of organs.” However, my problems with John McCain are twofold. My first problem is that he wants to militarize society. He has a history of attacking constitutional rights and liberties and if you’ve ever listened to his anti-individualist rhetoric, it becomes clear that he wants to turn America into some sort of Spartan, military state”.

No comments:

Post a Comment